- Place in the cup holders of rental cars to advertise local businesses.
- Use the coaster as a way to encourage repeat business by turning it into a coupon. i.e. $5 off an oil change, or a free car wash with purchase, etc.
- Advertise take-out establishment's phone number so drivers have it while on the road.
- Car coasters are ideal for 'Drive-Thru' hours for banks, pharmacies, dry cleaners and restaurants.
- May be placed in the cup holders of new or used cars at car dealerships.
- Radio stations can hand them out as reminders for listeners to tune in on the road.
- Campgrounds and RV parks can hand out important numbers or advertise local attractions to guests.
- Car coasters can fit in boat cup holders too, making them a great item for marine services or waterfront restaurants.
- Help municipalities by creating awareness for ride and share programs, travel alert info or emergency numbers.
- Insurance companies can offer a safe driving tip - "No Cell Phone Zone", "Designate a Driver", "No Texting" or "Buckle Up".